1. Do your homework and research. Don’t sell anything without researching. You could lose a lot.
2. Always take a minimum of 3 well lit detailed pictures.
3. Pictures should be clear of any obstructions.
4. Measure your item in detail and carefully.
5. Always meet the buyer in a public place. Count your money before the person walks away.
1. A photo of an item might not detail any damage.
2. Always ask if there is any damage. Ask for a photo.
3. Interested in an item? Write interested right away in the message section.
4. If you think the price is too high, it doesn’t hurt to ask nicely in a private message only.
5. Do your research before buying any expensive item. If it’s a designer item, make sure it’s real.